Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One Movie Meme

Ben at Faith and Theology just started this meme. I'm not really a movie person, but thought I'd give it a go anyway...

1. One movie that made you laugh

Bride and Prejudice

2. One movie that made you cry
I don't cry in movies. If I feel like crying, I switch off. Cold and prickly?

3. One movie you loved when you were a child

Dot and the Kangaroo

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once

As Good As It Gets

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it

Paperback Hero

6. One movie you hated

(So many... which to choose?) 9 months

7. One movie that scared you

I find most movies scary - so scary that I won't watch them. Much rather a nice tv series.

8. One movie that bored you
Titanic

9. One movie that made you happy

Annie Get Your Gun

10. One movie that made you miserable

Beaches. So I switched it off.

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see

Atonement (Andrew watched it last night. I wouldn't.)

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with

Aragorn (Lord of the Rings)

13. The last movie you saw

Hairspray (but I fell asleep half way through)

14. The next movie you hope to see
Prince Caspian

15. Now tag five people:
I tag: Alison and Craig and Jo - and you if you'd like to be tagged! (I'd tag all five of my readers, but then others might not have people to tag.)

2 comments:

  1. No bonnet dramas? I'm surprised. Which surprises me... I don't know why I thought you'd be an Austen fan...

    I agree about TV series. There's more room for character development I reckon.

    Thanks for your blog. I enjoy it.

    JMB (your sixth reader?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bonnet dramas - but I think they are best as TV series, not movies. P & P was nice (how could it not be?) but what can compare to BBC?

    A good night out for me would be to go to the cinema and watch 6 hours of a TV series. If you're going to go to the trouble of getting to know new characters, why not enjoy them for a decent amount of time?

    ReplyDelete