Sunday, October 26, 2008

Idol Review

I'm over it. Bring on the end of the series. Rolling Stones week. Was mostly okay.

Wes - Jumping Jack Flash
Good as always

Rushani - Wild Horses
Didn't like the breathy tones in her voice. Ear rings, dress and song all cabaret.

Luke - Honky Tonk Woman
A 'moment' would have been nice, but okay. I felt like doing a line dance.

Teale - You Can't Always Get What You Want
More soft rock with a country twang. Better than last week, but still...

Chrislyn - Get Off Of My Cloud
She performs really well, but would she sell cds?

Mark - Angel
First time I've really liked him. I could have gone on listening.

Top two - Wes and Mark. Bottom two - Rushani and Teale.

3 comments:

  1. mark was the best. wes is good, and ticks all the boxes, but he has a range of about half an octave.. doesn't cut it for me.

    Everyone else needs to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking to a year 7 class today. They are all voting for chrislyn.

    ReplyDelete