Thursday, December 4, 2008

the end of an era

For the last 6 years my friend and I have run our 'Open the Box' playgroup. We've had lots of fun, gotten to know many, many families, taught kids about the world and God, and written lots of children's songs (buy them here and here!)

Today is my last day at playgroup. My youngest goes off to school next year and I am moving up with him. I am sad.

I thought about keeping on with it, but I just can't. I've been feeling like a rather pathetic member of the human race this year. Far too busy and letting people down with my inability to return emails, keep commitments etc.

Next year I'll be teaching one more RE class, belonging to one less bible study group, hopefully writing more and trying not to get either too slack or too dependant on the gym (how many classes a week is too many?)

No comments:

Post a Comment