Friday, January 23, 2009

Car bought!

This is it.


It's a 2007 MITSUBISHI 380 DB Series 2 SX. Not that I care.

But it's a deep red colour. In the end, the only colours we could choose between were this red or 'adrenaline' - a metallic baby poo goldy colour- which I quite liked, but am not awesome enough to pull off. And anyway, red goes faster.

The kids didn't want a new car. Or if they did want one, it had to be the same as our last - Magna station wagon in ugly shape (1997), lower than base model, scratched and wrecked exterior. Filthy and disgusting interior. The car salesman didn't have one of those, so they'll have to learn to be content with this.

4 comments:

  1. Cool. It looks both fast and/or furious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool.

    I'm stoked that you blog about your car. I thought I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just rereading this to make sure I wasn't getting myself tangled in blog world with who has just bought a new car recently.

    The bit about the kids having to "be content" with a new car since the salesman didn't have a carbon copy of your old faithful dying car still makes me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete