Thursday, February 5, 2009

paperwork and stuff

After moaning for the last few days that I must be a hopeless teacher (just because I didn't get called into work on Monday) I checked my papers and found that I hadn't actually submitted the beginning of the school year stuff. It's done now and I'm off to work today.

I may be an adequate teacher, but I am not an adequate paper-worker. Yesterday we found 2 CCLI cheques from 2007 and 4 medicare forms from 2006 all uncashed. I also realised that the reason I haven't received any CCLI cheques for the last 18 months is not because nobody is singing my songs, but because I haven't changed my address details with the ccli people (I aim to never write a song entirely on my own. If I write with someone else, they sort out the admin so they can get paid - and so I get paid too, without having to do anything... or I will get paid when ccli has my correct address!)

But I'm getting good at school forms. Yesterday I filled in 3 excursion medical forms, 1 'my child does not have headlice' form, one speech therapy refferal form, one parent directory form, and 3 arts council consent and payment forms. Those who know about my disability will be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment