Thursday, February 26, 2009

prayer request

Could those who pray please pray for my friends M and S and their boy Luke. I explained the circumstances here.

I was able to pray with M this evening. As you can imagine, she and her husband are very upset. The situation is bleak. I saw Luke briefly. He said, "I know you! You're Simone from Spy Life!" I am happy that he remembers the kids club that he attended in December and am praying that he remembers the bible stories - especially about Lazarus. I suggested to his Mum that I meet with him for RE (religious education - I would have been his RE teacher at school this year). She is open to it and I'm probably going over early next week.

M and S value your prayers. I value them too. I know the two other kids in the family but don't really know Luke. He turns 7 this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'll pray. And that's really great that you are going to do the religeous ed with him.

    ReplyDelete