Sunday, February 22, 2009

We are not mucking around here

Children's ministry really matters.

I've just found out that L, one of the boys who came to our kids club in December has an inoperable brain tumor. Short of a miracle, he will die. I know his mother. They are a playgroup family. His brother is one of Nathan's best friends. I have just started to teach L in RE. He is in year 2. Merely 7 years old.

Please pray for L and his family. They are not Christians.

At kids club in December we learnt about life. How Jesus gives us life that goes on even after we die. Please pray that L will cling to Jesus. Pray that I will get a chance to speak personally to L. Pray that Andrew and I and other Christian friends will have good things to say to his family. Pray that Nathan will be a good friend to L's brother. Please pray for many miracles.

1 comment: