Wednesday, May 6, 2009

spooky

A few of us have taken the dumb facebook quiz 'What do people think of you at first sight?'

It's terribly scientific stuff, with questions like : favorite fruit, favorite animal, style of clothing you prefer, what your lips are like...

Strange thing is, the results are not bad. For a few of us (including Andrew - who took the test through gritted teeth to amuse me) it was spookily accurate.

Not sure about my result, though. Apparently I'm cute and people feel they need to protect me.

Have you taken this quiz? I'm into wasting time at the moment. Any other quizzes I can take?

3 comments:

  1. It says I'm cute too. I think it's a chick quiz. The fashion stuff suggests that (the options are decidedly female). I chose watermelon, winter, and dogs and thought they were the least "cute" options. I call shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chick quiz? You think?!

    I chose watermelon and dogs too. Summer though, I think. Would have thought bunnies were more cute than dogs but...

    ...cute we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to take the "Which West Wing Character are You" quiz six times (!) before it determined that I was Sam (correct) and not Abigail Bartlett (incorrect).

    ReplyDelete