Sunday, September 6, 2009

Idol Review Top 12

People through... Toby, Hayley, Casey, Tim. Three guys. We're any of them any goood? I had to look up last week's review to remember. But Hayley's through, so I don't particularly care.

Anyway, on with this week's show...

Ashleigh - Miss Independance
She comes across so confident. Solid. I like her. Wonder how much range she has in her voice. Good performance. Hope she stays.

Scott - Come Together
A bit high school performancy... only because of inexperience I think. He's interesting. Sings well. Will watch where he ends up.

Casey
Why the guitar? He's strumming 4 to a bar. Hardly impressive. All the licks are from the band. He sings well. Pleasant to listen to. But I liked Dicko's comment - how's he different from everyone else?

Hayley - Light Surrounding You
No where near as good as last week. Like her version of this song better than the original (hate the original - preachy and stupid) but she should sing something more upbeat... or just better. [I wish Marcia and others would stop saying 'very unique'. Something is either unique or it isn't. Grrrr.]

James - How to Save a Life
Yeah. Okay. I think he could win. I want to listen again.

Sabrina - Earth Song
Overcoached - yeah. Don't talk back to the judges. It never pays. Listen to them, they're right. She sings really well and I liked it but might get sick of her drama.

Nathan - Stop and Stare
Sick of the fringe already. A bit cheesy? He sings good.

Stan -
Was on the phone to my mum and missed this one. Was it good?

Toby -
(listening in background...)

Kim -
Great (still on phone so wasn't listening hard)

Tim
Bit boring? (don't know - still on phone)

Kate
Truth is, I hate hats. Male or female, if there's a hat, I switch off. Line dance thing doesn't work for me either. It might have been good but I don't care if I don't see her again.

Overall, pretty good show.

Best? James.

Who should go? Kate or Tim or Casey?

What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment