Sunday, September 27, 2009

Idol review - top 9

Sabrina's gone. Good. Any of the bottom 3 would have been fine.

Nathan - Living on a Prayer
I liked him more than other weeks. The hat is an improvement - less annoying than the fringe. He sings well, huge range. Still cheesy.

Scott - Let's groove
Better than last week, but almost anything would have been. Pretty weak at the start. Improved a little as he went on. I wouldn't miss him if he left.

Hayley - Dancing in the Dark
She is fantastic. I guessed the drum thing.

Toby - I wanna know what love is
I don't love him. Smolder doesn't work for me at all. I'm bored.

Kym
I think she'll go this week. Not because she's bad - there are plenty worse than her - just because she's not as interesting as Hayley. She looks too perfect so won't get the girl vote. If she could loose the high heels so she can move properly and stop spending so much time obsessing over her hair, she might look like she was enjoying herself and we might be interested. At the moment, I'm not.

Tim - Heaven
Well, he showed us that he's no where near as good as Bryan Adams. Awful. No force. I want to take him outside and beat him up. See if he is any stronger than a wet lettuce leaf. He needs to go.

Kate - When the going get's tough
Awful song. Something went wrong with the arrangement and she got lost, but covered it almost adequately. I'd vote for her (just once) if she'd take off the hat.

Stan - Purple Rain
Audience and judges went silly over this one. And why wouldn't you? It built to a great hillsong/orgasmic moment. Nicely done. He could win.

James - The Power of Love
I love him. So cute - in a Micheal J. Fox kind of a way. Training wheels comment apt.

Top 3 - James, Stan, Hayley

Bottom 3 - Everyone else. They all need to go at some stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment