Saturday, October 31, 2009

holidays!

Andrew is home after his longest ever absence - 6 days - and we are on holidays.

I won't post much during the next couple of weeks.

Tomorrow we are going camping here. I've been a little hesitant at the thought of using up a week of holidays camping, but this is 5 star camping. Resort camping. We'll be sleeping in tents, but that's about where the camping bit ends. I'll be swimming in the lap pool, using the gym, sitting undercover and ignoring the kids (they'll be able to amuse themselves pretty well on the water slides, in the indoor and outdoor playgrounds and games rooms).

Next Sunday we are going up to Caloundra again - staying at kings beach for the 8th year in a row!

Hope you have a fantastic couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. I told you about that a couple of years ago, and you said you'd never go there because you wouldn't see the kids! How times change....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what I said a few years ago was I don't like camping because you can't get away from the kids.

    We're taking 2 large tents. We were considering paying for an extra camp site so the kids could sleep 50m away from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six days the longest absence - I'm jealous. Two years ago we did a month, I hope never to have to do that again.

    ReplyDelete