Sunday, October 18, 2009

new blogs on my sidebar

I've updated my sidebar blog list for the first time since February. Additions include:
  • my brother-in-law Phil, who writes on politcal stuff,
  • prolific commenter Laetitia,who blogs occasionally,
  • Sam and Soph who have a delightful line of colour up the top of their page,
  • Al who commutes interstate to college,
  • Wendy, missionary in Japan, currently on home assignment,
  • Izaac, who has a z in his name, and
  • Kutz, who is interesting, funny, competent and at our church.
I'd link to you too, if you had a blog... or if I knew about it.*

A big thank you to everyone who takes the time to amuse me. If you're on my list, I'll click on you 20-30 times a day even if you don't update much.

* Lurkers, this is your call to come out of the shadows!

10 comments:

  1. Cool. Ta.
    [Of course I'm going to comment on this. :-) ]

    I use Reader so I don't have to click through all that often - just when I have a comment to add to an updated blog. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Simone,

    Mine is larakate.blogspot.com. I haven't been posting much lately, but I'm planning to start up again soon...

    (Google Reader is awesome for keeping track of updates, but not so good for being encouraged to comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arigato! Actually have already 'met' at least one person via your site. They cyber world is curious to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Simone!

    Does your brother have a blog on economics? I imagine he doesn't have time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. phil - no. He's sworn to secrecy on far too much to be able to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers for the link, Simone. I'm looking for some more interactivity on the blog. :)

    We should get Bogga to start an economics blog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lara - I check your blog a few time a week... even though I know you're not posting! [I'm not a stalker... I'm just bored.]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am honoured for the link.

    Actually I need to blog about this...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well...hello! Wonder if you read comments on your blog nearly a week after the post? I keep coming back to this one. Feeling a bit chicken about coming out of lurkdom. Although I have commented before. But you did ask.

    ReplyDelete