Monday, January 18, 2010

welcome back!

My stats tell me that you are all coming back from holidays.  Fabulous!

Things have been fairly boring round here in blogdom.  Nathan and I and maybe one or two others have been keeping the airconditioning on.... But dull dull dull.

To save you trawling through the very boring archives of my last month (which I know you would ALL feel you needed to do!) let me point out the only posts really worth looking at.  You may well debate that these posts were worth the click, but anyway...

I had a little rant about time richness and single women
I had a big rant about the book Introverts in the Church.

I complained about being bored
I posted a couple (this one's dead in the water) of songs (this one's had another 10 versions since then - perhaps it's final version tonight) and a poem.
I've also written many posts on the progress of my 1-2 Kings sunday school material.  If you are interested in that kind of thing look here.

[Nathan posted a few very funny things to keep me from slitting my wrists.  Can't find them all now.  He should do a post like this.]

Consider yourself caught up.

5 comments:

  1. I did a post like this a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simone,

    Each time I came back to the online world I have checked back through your posts to see what I had missed. Sorry for the lack of commentd.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey melissa - Don't worry! Great to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loved these posts. Too stupid to do the html code things.

    http://st-eutychus.com/2009/an-open-letter-to-annoying-people-who-have-music-autoplaying-on-their-websites/

    http://st-eutychus.com/2010/man-pens-mathematical-theory-of-singleness-gets-girlfriend/

    ReplyDelete