Saturday, March 13, 2010

busy

I have so so much to do.  Kids talk to write for tomorrow (on Manasseh!), lunch to organise for tomorrow, house to tidy for guests tomorrow, Easter evangelistic talk to write (lazarus), conference bits and pieces to do, we are out tonight....

On top of this I have a whole list of things I am desperate to do:
  • read my new poetry book
  • listen to some beautiful choral music
  • try to write some music for my new choir
  • go for another bike ride with Andrew
  • sit down at the piano with our new congregational song and try to work out why the chorus isn't working
The thing that makes it okay, is that all the things on my want-to list can wait, if necessary, until the new creation.  I will get to do them eventually!

Now, for some patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment