Monday, March 8, 2010

My Ideal Day

My ideal day would look like this:

6.00 - gym
7.00 - kids happily get ready for school.  No lost hats or swimming caps.
8.15 - good traffic on way to school
8.45 - blogging, quick house tidy (it's pretty good already cause I did it all yesterday!)
9.30 - go to coffee shop and sit and read and write, hopefully producing something good.
2.45 - get kids, do fun projects with them.  Better still if Andrew happened to have afternoon off (unlikely)
6.00 - feed kids
7.00 - put kids to bed.
7.15 - friends come around, eat take away, stay up late.

How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be antisocial and make it a me day.

    Wake up slowly, read in bed, blog, long shower, go to a cafe for massive breakfast with a book, browse around some 2nd hand book shops, home for a wee nap, then go out painting for the afternoon. Home just after dusk with some take away Thai and a horror movie. Fall asleep reading in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, yes - at the moment, the perfect day would involve me, a pile of books, a comfy couch, no people, and no looming deadlines!. The occasional wander in the garden, excellent cup of coffee and visit from my husband would be acceptable diversions!

    ReplyDelete