Saturday, April 10, 2010

Meme: Five things in my wardrobe that I wouldn't be without.

The only thing sillier than taking cooking advice from me would be coming to me for fashion advice.  I hate clothes shopping and I look sloppy most of the time.  But I'd like to start a meme.  And I'm in the mood for shallow.  So girls...
____________________________________________

Five things in my wardrobe that I wouldn't be without.

1. Red dresses
2. Brown skirts
3. A zip up hoody that I can stuff in my bag in preparation for the cooler climate of the coffee shop.
4. Black gym clothes (Get any other colour and you'll regret it.  Try explaining to the shoe salesman that you really like the running shoes he wants to sell you, but you can't buy them because they are orange and your gym clothes are pink.)
5. 7/8ths length jeans

___________________________________________

Rules.

Title your post- Meme: Five things in my wardrobe that I wouldn't be without. 
Tell us who linked you.
List your 5 wardrobe items.
Paste these rules at the bottom.
Tag 2 or 3 others to join in the fun!

I tag Ali and Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I shall do this tomorrow I think. It's hard! :)

    ReplyDelete