Monday, October 11, 2010

Venn diagram competition closed. VOTE NOW!

Now the fun bit. The surprise. YOU get to vote for you favourite venn diagrams in my poll. Even though they're not labelled, it should be fairly easy to work out which is which. Please vote. You can vote for more than one. Maybe choose your top three. Ask your mum to vote and your neighbour and your neighbour's aunt. Voting for your own diagram is perfectly acceptable. There is a great prize up for grabs.

The poll will remain open for 2 days. So vote vote vote!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I voted. And then saw that every one I voted for had two votes, and the rest had one. Somebody out there is sitting on the fence!!!

    I'm thinking of a new venn diagram of voting patterns...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be encouraging... Thanks for drawing attention to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. There is a twang of excitement in the air! Way better than that dull prime minister election.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neck and neck guys! This is a thrilling race!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the British Isles one shows a good grasp of geography to remember the Channel Islands. Yes, I know who did that one.

    ReplyDelete