Thursday, November 4, 2010

New House!

Went over after school today. We've already unpacked all the kids' books and filled the bedroom cupboards with everything but clothes. Tonight I hope to pack the kitchen. Tomorrow the plan is to move just about everything except the big furniture (beds, lounges etc.)

The house is nice and big, but it's a rental property. Give me $2000 and a week and I'll make it much better. New blinds, a lick of paint in a couple of rooms, rip up a bit of carpet... and it would be superb. But it would probably increase the price by $150 a week.

I may be a bit quiet for the next few days. You'll know what's going on. Then again, I might not be.

1 comment:

  1. Happy moving day. Must be the season for it, we know people who are moving this weekend too. Hope the weather stays good for you.
    Enjoy the unpacking, that's usually much more fun than cleaning the old house.

    ReplyDelete