Monday, July 22, 2013

Micah's speech


If I was Prime Minister for a Day.
If I was Prime Minister for a day I would do three main things: try to change the asylum seeker policy; try to change the school curriculum; and have a BBQ.
I would try to change the asylum seeker policy because Kevin Rudd changed it to have asylum seekers go straight to Indonesia. I would change it so they stay in Australia. I think Australia should be kinder to asylum seekers.
I would try to change the school curriculum if I were Prime Minister for a day. I would change it for all of Australia to have a bright future. Picture Australia being the smartest country in the world. Wouldn’t that be good? That is why I want to get a better curriculum in Australia.
I would have a BBQ because of the happiness of me being Prime Minister. I would also have a BBQ to raise funds for the homeless in Australia.
It would be great if I was Prime Minister for a day.

Micah R (age 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment